Yes, it’s that time again. Back, by popular demand… CC-OPC’s Feet & Eat!
What: Hiking, picnicking, playing football, or just sitting around chatting. Whatever you want to do!
Where: The Big Log Shelter at Turkey Run State Park.
When: Sunday, 04/10/2016.
Here’s a general schedule of the group activities:
- Let’s plan to meet at the Big Log Shelter around 2:45 PM.
- Weather permitting, we’ll break into groups and begin hiking around 3:15 PM.
- We’ll break for dinner beginning at 5:15 PM. That should leave plenty of time for football, Frisbee, etc. before and after dinner.
NOTE: Everything is BYO (Bring Your Own). So remember to bring your own:
- Paper plates, etc.
- Sporting equipment (football, Frisbee…)
- Bug Spray
- Entrance fee to get into the park. It’s $7 for in-state plates, and higher for out-of-state plates.
Yes, we’ve provided the shelter (with roof, drinking fountain, flush toilets, and 15 amp electrical service), but you are responsible for everything else you and your family need for the afternoon/evening. We have the shelter reserved until 11:00 PM, but because most of us have school/work on Monday I think most of us will leave long before that 😉
Please join us for a “glorious” time of fellowship – rain or shine.